Wednesday, May 10, 2006

S.O.S., Save Our Son (from sickness)

The cold that will not end...hasn't ended. My son still has a little rattle in his chest and is still coughing quite a bit. He's begun antibiotics. We didn't want to do that, but this cough has lingered long enough.

Dr. Speeddoctor, our pediatrician, recommended Robitussin CF. It's for cough and congestion. Sounds good right? Notsomuch. Aiden hates it. At first he'd spit out a little of it. Then he'd spit it all out. Then I held his cheeks so he couldn't spit it out (and BOY did that make him mad.) Then last night he'd spit the second it hit his mouth.

So I'm asking for help. I know the readers of this blog are few and far between, but if you do read it and you have a suggestion to help us get our son to take this cough medicine I am open to it. I'm flunking Cough Medicine 101 at this point. Please use the comments field to offer tips.

No comments: