Friday, June 27, 2008

Daddy's Birthday Post

Yes, this post is nearly one month to the day too late. But I wanted to share the picture, so I am posting it anyway.


The cake was provided by my sister-in-law whose sick sense of humor seeks to humiliate those of us who recently turned thirty, and makes us think we honestly look like Dabney Coleman (see picture on the right.)

Yes Mr. Coleman, my cake, and me are all losing our hair. I think the similarities end there.

My therapist says I'll get over it in time.

Aiden pointed to the picture on the cake and said "Thats DaDa." Talk about piling on.

It was a great birthday and thirty is not a number that bothers me in the least. Who can be upset when you've got a quarter-ton of Red Velvet cake to eat and a great family to share (a little bit of) it with?

No comments: